How to Burn Your Candle
- Trim the wick to 5mm. Do this every time you light the candle to ensure you get a nice clean and even burn.
- Let the candle burn between 2 to 4 hours to ensure the wax has pooled to the edges. This will prevent 'tunnelling', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides and can reduce the maximum burn time.
- Make sure you don't blow it out to stop it burning, use a snuffer or a metal spoon.
- Before you light your candle, remove all packaging and labels and position the candle on a level fire resistant surface, away from windy spaces, flammable materials, children and pets.
- Burn candle within sight to prevent fire and serious injury.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. Let the candle cool and trim the wick before re-lighting.
- Don't pour the wax onto your skin or on pets. It is 100% natural soy wax, however the fragrance oils are based on synthetic man made chemicals.
- The jar will be hot after burning the candle, make sure you avoid contact with it.